In response to COVID-19, we moved our fantastic antenatal and hypnobirthing courses online to make sure that you still have access to the support and information that you need. In our present time of uncertainty, change and worries, having access to birth preparation is so important. Face-to-face courses are returning soon if you would prefer an in-person course click here. Need a course soon or prefer an online course take a look below at our group and private online hypnobirthing and antenatal courses.
You can feel positive, prepared and even excited (yes excited!) about your birth!
You can choose from our online Hypnobirthing Essentials 3 week group course, Antenatal Essentials private 3 week course, or join both (and receive a nice discount too)!
You and your birth partner will get the same information and valuable content, discussions, opportunities to ask questions and course materials. The only difference is that you can attend classes from the comfort of your sofa!
Live Online Hypnobirthing Essentials Course
Our popular hypnobirthing courses are online! I know how valuable the tools are that I teach during hypnobirthing courses and so it feels even more important to be offering these online now when things feel even more uncertain and worrying. Hypnobirthing techniques can help you to overcome your fear and worry and prepare for a birth where you can feel positive and prepared.
During your Live Online 3-week Hypnobirthing Essentials course you and your birth partner will learn:
- The mind-body connection – how fear can increase pain and slow the course of labour and how hypnosis can assist in releasing fear, increasing your confidence and trust in your ability to give birth
- Hormones – learn what helps, and what hinders, labour hormones
- Relaxation – including visualisation and affirmations
- Breathing techniques for labour and birth
- How to cope with the unexpected – how to keep calm and in control no matter what circumstances arise
- Practical techniques including positions, massage, using a birthing ball, aromatherapy, and how to make the most of your birth environment.
- How your birth partner can support you brilliantly during labour
Thank you so much for teaching us online! I was so worried when I realised we wouldn’t be able to have classes in person and thought they would be cancelled. Having our classes online worked so well – even for me as a technophobe! We felt we got to know you and the sessions were so comfortable and relaxed. You made sure we got all the information we needed, had plenty of time to ask questions and feel really reassured and prepared for what is ahead.
Thank you again!
Sarah & Christian
Course investment is just £147 which also includes:
- Digital Hypnobirthing handbook and information to support your course
- MP3 hypnobirthing tracks to support your practice during pregnancy and for use in labour
- Email and phone support from me following your course through till your early days with your newborn
- Private Facebook group to ask questions and get support
Add the ‘hypnobirthing upgrade’ option to your order to receive the following for an additional £60
- 2 hour private online 1-2-1 session following your course to discuss birth preferences, tailor the techniques to your needs even further and discuss any worries or concerns.
- A physical copy of The Calm Birth Method hypnobirthing book sent to your door
- A pack of birth affirmation cards from Relaxed Birthing (worth £10.50)
For course dates and to book visit here
Want a more personal and bespoke course? Private online hypnobirthing courses are still available to book and are also run online or in person
– please get in touch to find out more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Online Antenatal Essentials Private Course
During this 3-week private course, you and your birth partner will learn the key information you need to help you prepare for labour, birth and life with a newborn. You’ll find out about what to expect in labour, coping techniques and pain management options, induction, assisted and caesarean birth as well as babycare like safer sleeping, nappy changing, feeding and newborn behaviour. You’ll have opportunities to ask questions during the sessions as well as via email/phone between sessions.
Cost investment for this private 3 week course is just £150
Course dates and times will be arranged around your availability with daytime, evening and weekend sessions an option. Get in touch to discuss what would work for you.
Book both the group hypnobirthing essentials and private antenatal essentials courses for just £260 and save £37.
Book your chosen group hypnobirthing essentials course here and then get in touch to arrange dates and booking for your private antenatal essentials course.