- Have you heard of Hypnobirthing but not sure what it is or if it’s right for you?
- Would you like to feel calm, positive and confident about your birth?
If so, book a place on one my free online hypnobirthing taster session taking place on:
Tuesday 16th February from 7.00-8.00pm or
Saturday 20th February from 2.00-3.00pm.
Join me online (via Zoom – you’ll need your camera on for this session) and have the opportunity to learn about hypnobirthing, how it can help you during labour and birth and ask any questions.
Plus get 10% discount off any full-price course if you book within 48 hours of attending this taster (not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount).
Free taster dates
Tuesday 16th February from 7.00-8.00pm – book here
Saturday 20th February from 2.00-3.00pm – book here
These sessions are always fully booked so please follow the links to reserve your place now and receive the Zoom link and instructions to join!
Can’t make these dates?
If you can’t make the dates for the group taster sessions please do contact me to arrange a free phone or Zoom taster session to find out more about hypnobirthing.
Join this relaxed information session and
– Find out what hypnobirthing is all about
– Learn how it can prepare you and your partner for a positive birth experience
– Learn some valuable information for labour
– Have time to ask me any questions – I’m a qualified and experienced Antenatal Teacher and Hypnobirthing Practitioner and clinical hypnotherapist
Find out more information on my group and private Hypnobirthing workshops and private antenatal classes.
Booking is essential as there are limited places as I like to keep sessions small to allow time for discussion and questions.